Play It Again Sports buys used sporting equipment. They offer options to sell, or trade for in store item. When selling you receive 30-50% of what they will sell the item for. It’s a good idea to call your local store and see if they’re buying the types of items you have. The types of items they buy can vary depending on the store’s inventory, demand for item, and condition of item. They won’t guarantee that they’ll purchase your item but it helps to know if they already have too many of an item to save a trip.
To sell your old sports equipment take your items into your local store. You don’t need an appointment. They’ll ask for your id and take your stuff to evaluate. It can vary how long it takes depending on how many people are ahead of you and how many items you have. They’ll then let you know how many items they’re interested in buying and for what price. At that point you can decide if you want to sell the items and they’ll give you cash for the items you want to sell.
They have locations in Lynnwood, Renton, Seattle, Spokane, Vancouver, and Woodinville.
Sports equipment they buy (varies depending on store and season):
- Baseball: ball gloves, baseballs & softballs, baseball apparel, baseball bats, baseball cleats, bat bags, batting gloves, batting helmets, catchers gear, softball bats, and training aids.
- Disc golf: disc golf bags, disc golf goals, and discs
- Field hockey: bags, protective gear, hockey sticks
- Fitness: elliptical trainers, heavy bags/weight training bags, kettlebells, recumbent bikes, resistance bands, treadmills, upright bikes, weight benches, weights, yoga mats
- Football: cleats, football pants & pads, footballs, helmets, practice jerseys, shoulder pads
- Golf: club sets, golf balls, iron sets, junior club sets, proline drivers, putters, golf shoes, stand bags
- Hockey: elbow pads, gloves, goalie, helmets, hockey bags, pants, shin guards, shoulder pads, skates, sticks
- Inline skating: protective gear, skates
- Lacrosse: arm pads, bags, cleats, gloves, goggles, helmets, lacrosse balls, shoulder pads, sticks
- Racquet Sports: badminton, balls, pickleball, racquetball, squash, tennis racquets
- Ringette: protective equipment, skates, sticks
- Skates: hockey skates, inline skates, roller skates, soft boot skates
- Skateboards: protective equipment, skateboards
- Snow sports: helmets, skis, skis boots, snow pants, snowboards, snowboard boots, snowshoes, x-country ski boots, x-country skis
- Soccer: balls, goals, shin pads, soccer bags, soccer cleats
- Water sports: body boards, diving, kayaks, life vests, stand up paddle boards, surfboards, towables, wakeboards, water skis, wet suits
- Wrestling: apparel, protective, shoes