Buffalo Exchange buys used clothing and accessories for store credit or cash. They buy both women’s and men’s styles that are in good shape including current trends and vintage items. They have locations in Ballard and Bellingham. They pay 25% of what they sell the item in cash or 50% in a digital trade card. At this time it’s required to make an appointment to sell items and there’s a limit of 50 items.
Clothing items they buy:
- All seasons, all year long.
- All sizes, including plus sizes.
- Accessories including shoes, beanies, hats, scarves, bags, handbags, wallets, sunglasses, and jewelry.
- Always looking for plus sizes, menswear, jeans, t-shirts, button-ups, dresses, shoes, sweaters, jackets, shorts, skirts, design, vintage, jewelry, costumes, and athletic wear.
They don’t buy:
- Children’s clothing or accessories